The GXV3240 IP Video Phone with Android™ delivers a powerful voice, video and multimedia business communications experience to keep workers in-touch and up-to-date. Provide users with the benefits of a desk phone and tablet in one hybrid solution with this intuitive and customizable multimedia workstation. Desktop productivity is maximized with with its 6 lines, multi-platform video conferencing support, 4.3 inch touch screen and app integration through the Google Play Store. Stay productive and customize your phone with access to thousands of AndroidTM apps, including powerful business productivity apps like Skype and Google Hangouts. Additional features include integrated Bluetooth for pairing of headset and mobile devices for contact book/calendar exchange and call transferring, Gigabit ports, integrated WiFi, and more.
In addition to its value as an IP voice and video phone, the GXV3275 is also a great addition to any IP surveillance or door access solution. Pair it with the GDS, Grandstream’s Door Phone or third-party devices, SIP door openers or IP cameras to allow users to control these third-party devices in an office or apartment right from the GXV3275. From a surveillance standpoint, the GXV3275 can make and receive SIP video calls from IP surveillance cameras for security alerts/alarms or for checking a camera’s live video feed.
- 6 lines 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way voice conferencing and 3-way video conferencing
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports and integrated WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
- 1 megapixel CMOS camera
- 4.3 inch (480×272) capacitive touch screen
- Runs Android version 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- Bluetooth for headsets and pairing mobile devices, USB port, SD card slot, mini-HDMI output for connection to TV monitor, EHS for Plantronics headsets
- Create an Android app for your business to run on the GXV3240 using Google’s API and Grandstream’s SDK tool kit
You must be logged in to post a comment.